Saturday, January 21, 2012

BREAK IN ON COOPER STREET


Hi Friends and Neighbors,

I'm writing to let you know that I had a break in on my property last weekend. The thieves stole a couple of thousand dollars of construction equipment from my locked garage. The equipment belonged to my construction crew who is working on my driveway and backyard.

The police came and took a report. They suspect that the thieves watched the job site for comings/goings and knew what they wanted to steal. It's a bit scary to know that these guys were watching my house and then broke into the garage while I slept. I didn't hear a thing!

Perhaps you can let the neighborhood watch know that we should always be looking out for suspicious people who may be watching our homes. In addition, the police gave me a tip that motion detecting lights can be a deterrent for some thieves.

Regards, a resident on Cooper St in North/South Park

No comments: